Saturday, August 8, 2009

I really can't believe it is August already. It doesn't feel like we have had a summer yet! And since I have not had a vacation yet, that may be why! Not to mention the less the traditional summer weather we have had this year.

Tomorrow I am going to NYC to see my son Scott in an improv show at UCB. Sounds like fun! Then when I get home, I have to work on the directions for a new quilt that Elizabeth and I are working on. Actually we are working on multiple quilts at the same time... sometimes I am not sure which one to work on next!

One of the quilts is the shop hop quilt for the CT Shop Hop that starts Sept 12th. The quilt has been done for ages and we are finishing tweaking the pattern directions, but I still have to finish the cover. Not too sure of the shot I want on there.

Another quilt I am working on is called Newspaper. I posted of sneak peak of the block- maybe you can guess why we named it Newspaper? Aren't the fabrics fun? they are from the Essentials line from Studio E Fabrics.
Get out there and enjoy your summer before it's gone!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! So leave us a note and please come back soon!