Friday, May 4, 2012

Colorado

I flew into Colorado last night for my first visit in my new state. It is very different from Connecticut! I have been driving around this am just trying to get a feel for the place. This afternoon, my hubby and Imwill look at a house to rent. And maybe I can check out some of the local quilt shops. I saw one that sells fabric, machines and yarn! Win, win! I drove into Morrison Colorado this am and felt like I was in an old movie set. There were old buildings from the 1800s as the shops, with hills and red rocks in the background. Wow. I wish I could post a picture, but trust me, I felt like I had gone back in time. They even have a noise ordinance! happy quilting! Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! So leave us a note and please come back soon!