Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hearts



So, I am working on a new pattern. One with hearts.



I figure the best way to start is to just start cutting. I had already drawn the design and wrote the directions, so now I just needed to go to my stash and try it out. See how it looked in fabric.



Found some cute white and pink fabric in my stash that would make a nice background. Then on to the pinks. I am going to try this one in several pink variations- one with pinks and orange; one with pink and green and one more with reds. See which one really thrills me.




Here are the first 2 heart blocks. I would have made another one, but I am out of fusible stuff! But that is
easy to fix. I like the stitching on the striped one- that was fun.


Happy quilting

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! So leave us a note and please come back soon!