Saturday, November 21, 2009

Kitty


So I was gathering some quilt tops and tote bags to bring to Yankee Quilter for their Holiday Gift Bazaar tomorrow (Sunday Nov. 22) and look who found the quilts mere moments after they were dropped on the chair?

Lily of course. there has not been a quilt made that Lily does not think is hers. She just climbs right up, snuggles in and purrs.

Too cute!

The Holiday Gift Bazaar sounds like fun. Because I am bringing them some patterns and totes, quilt tops... I get in early! It's like legal cheating!
This is one of the tops I am bringing in- it's so pretty! It is made from our Floral Fandango pattern.


If it doesn't sell, I may have to finish it myself- It will look great in my kitchen next spring!

Happy quilting!
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Kate, You won Sarah Ann Smith's book in my blog give-away! I wasn't sure how to contact you, so I'm trying this. Please e-mail me at susan@bluelmoonriver, and give me your street address so I can mail you the book. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! So leave us a note and please come back soon!