Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pushing It

So... I have a hard time with limits. I am now 4 weeks post op this knee surgery and I am still only supposed to be up on it for maybe 15-20 min at a time. It is still swelling up quite a bit at times.

But... I have not been able to sew since I had the surgery. Oh trust me, I tried a few times, but with a long leg brace on it just wasn't comfortable! Last Thursday I went into a short knee brace- yea!- and so today I thought I would try a little sewing.

Hmmm... I told myself I would only sew a few minutes. So hard to do!

I have been participating in a BOM thru 3 Creative Studios and I only had a few days left to do the next block. So here it is.


I have also been working on a new pattern- it's a cute little bag and I have had one cut out and partially made for a while. So I worked on that as well. I will post a picture when it is done.

So now I am back on the couch, leg elevated with ice. Like a good girl. No one will ever know!

Happy quilting
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! So leave us a note and please come back soon!