Thursday, February 25, 2010

Butterflies

A while back a friend of mine and I visited the butterfly museum in MA. And I took a ton of photos! I have always meant to create some quilts from these photos, but I have held back. Probably due to that inner voice that told me- you can't do this. You don't know how. Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Basically, the idea of creating these quilts gave me butterflies!

So while I have been stuck here,unable to sew for a while, I have been cruising the web. And getting inspired while looking at other creative people's blogs and websites. And, lucky for me, Grace Howes of RedBarn Studios has given me a gentle push in the right direction!


So, I have decided to ignore the "bad" inner voice and listen to my little engine that could voice:
I think I can, I think I can!

Happy quilting!
Kate





1 comment:

We love to hear from you! So leave us a note and please come back soon!