Sunday, February 21, 2010

Redirect


So, I have been a little down the last few days as it seems that my progress from this knee surgery has been going backwards not forwards. I won't share all the ugly details, but I have decided to redirect the negative and try to look for the positive.

Back to the "take the hit as a gift".


So in that spirit, I am working to finish a pair of fingerless mittens I had started months ago but never got around to completing. Here is the first one, and the second one is very close to being done.
Next, I am going to work on a baby hat. But I also can work on designs- I can't sew yet, but I can draw and play in EQ so I guess I might as well get going!
So enjoy this beautiful day ( at least it is beautiful here!) and get outside if you are lucky enough to be able to do that.
Happy quilting
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! So leave us a note and please come back soon!