Sunday, June 20, 2010

Next Step Between Charming Friends


Yea! My blocks are done. And they were really easy to put together- a lot of cutting and sewing but easy.

Here they are all lined up ready to sew.


I love how they turned out.
What do you think?

When I was cutting the charm squares, I just couldn't throw out the little scraps- they were so cute!



So I saved them and put them in a glass and now I have scrap art!
The glass is from the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant- I got it the one time I was in California! Had to get the glass and now it has a use!


Off to the next project.
I am working on another new design- here is a sneak peak...


Have a great day!
Happy quilting
Kate

p.s. Jackie at Canton Village Quiltworks is having a fun giveaway- check it out here

6 comments:

  1. Your solids are working up beautifully! Love what you did with the scraps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, your blocks make me want to get one of those smoothie drinks! They look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks look great! I love that fabric! And, the scraps look too cute in your glass! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the solid Kona charm packs. I saw some in a shop and had no idea what to do with it. Great idea! Your scraps are great in the glass!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the soft colors..makes me think of ice cream...ice cream...I think I hear it calling from the freezer!!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your use of the colorwave.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! So leave us a note and please come back soon!