Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fun in upstate NY


So what are your plans for the weekend? If you are around upstate NY- there is a fun quilt shop celebration happening. The ladies at Calico Gals are having a Grand Opening Celebration this weekend to celebrate their new store- Calico Gals Harborview in Oswego NY. Shop at either one of their stores this weekend, spend $20 and get one of our QLTR bumper stickers free! How fun is that?

I have some sewing plans... have to finish my Charming Friends quilt and catch back upwith the group! Then I have to finish the cover bag for Sweet Pea and then... who knows! There are so many projects and so little time!

Whatever you do this weekend, have fun.
Happy quilting
Kate

2 comments:

  1. I love that sticker!! I still have the one you gave me at market! Show your quilting pride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna have to see what I can't live without so I can bring home that awesome sticker! I too have to work on catching up on my Charming Friends quilt....hope to this weekend. Post pictures when you get yours done, and I'll do the same. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! So leave us a note and please come back soon!