Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I didn't do it!

So, I didn't do it. My daughter did! She made the cutest apron from fabrics by Art Gallery and Amy Butler's pattern Domestic Goddess Aprons!
As Alyssa would say- "Too stinking cute"!


With some of the extra fabric, she even made herself a headband!

I have been wanting to post something, but I have not been doing anything post-worthy! Just writing patterns... organizing... the not as much fun part of a quilt business, but a necessary part!
The one post worthy thing I have done is take a mini vacation with Alyssa-
we just got back from 2 days of mom-daughter time in Newport, RI. And it was so much fun!

We had beautiful weather and we just wandered, spent time at the beach, shopped (of course!) and took a boat ride around the bay. And on the way home, we stopped at a friend's place and had a picnic on the beach at sunset. Perfect ending to a relaxing mini vaca!

Happy quilting!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! So leave us a note and please come back soon!