Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

2011! Happy New Year! I hope you all had a safe and fun New Years eve! We had some friends over and we laughed, and ate and played games and generally had a good time. I hope that is how 2011 will be- filled with family, friends, laughter and good food!


So, have any of you made NYR? (New Years Resolutions?) I am not sure what mine will be this year. I could post the usual, I plan to exercise more, be a better person, finish my UFO's, ...

But that seems so predictable and prosaic.


The problem is, those are all good things to strive for. So, while I search for something more pithy to be my NYR, I will put together a plan for 2011. I do have lots to do this year.


1. Take a vacation to somewhere new. I have not been anywhere new in a while- too busy working and using vacation time to go to Quilt Market! Fun, but it's time for an adventure!


2. Work less. Play more.

3. Hmmm... play more. I like that one.

4. Play more.


In the spirit of play more, I am off to design, sew, read...

A happy and healthy new year to all!


Happy quilting

Kate


p.s. I am not calling them UFOs anymore- Kelly over at Charming Chatter has a new phrase- MUFs- Materpieces Under Fermentation! I like it! I am now a MUF girl!

3 comments:

  1. They could be DIPs too Delights in Progress, as they are bound to delight someone! Especially you, when they are finished.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! So leave us a note and please come back soon!