Sunday, May 15, 2011

I went a little crazy!


So, you know how when some people are depressed, they do a little retail therapy? Well, that is what I did this weekend! Fabric retail therapy!

I still don't have much of a voice and it's really driving me a little bonkers. So I went and played at a few quilt shops this weekend and I now have mutiple projects going!

Don't these look like fun?

I could not resist this cute group of fabrics. They have the greatest aniaml images- fun and funky. Now I just have to figure out what kind of quilt I am going to make with them.


And these... fun! fun! fun! My friend Charmion and I made ourselves feel better about our shopping by splitting up the stack and each taking half. Too cute!



I just love those little elephants!

Now this one I bought with a project in mind but... I made need more. So I better figure out what goes where and I how much I need soon! This red and turquoise combo is a hot one lately.



I bought a few more things but I will save them for another time.

Oh- and I recently bought a new cutting mat- mine old one had the wobbles. (You know, when someone accidentally puts a hot cup of tea on a mat and it never lays flat again!) So, after a few years, I had a coupon and finally treated myself to a new one.

New cutting mat, new rotary blade in the cutter... I'm in heaven!

Happy quilting!
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kate ... lol ... whatever it takes to make you feel better! Fabric would surely do it ... I'm sure! Feel better soon !! atleast get your voice back ;)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! So leave us a note and please come back soon!