Friday, March 1, 2013

March!

My March decorations!






I have a spot on this little wall going into the kitchen area where I can hang banners to celebrate each month.        

Adds some fun to the very beige walls





I love this runner! Really brightens up the table.



Everyone is Irish on St Patty's Day! 


March is a big birthday month in our extended family. 

I have two sons who are both born in March- later in the month. 
I always wished one was born on St Patty's Day. 
I cannot believe how old they are- how is that possible when I am not getting any older! 
But they are wonderful young men and I am very proud of them both.



Happy birthday month Sean and Scott- momma loves you!


happy quilting,
Kate





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! So leave us a note and please come back soon!