Saturday, November 17, 2012

Visit

Hi from sunny Florida!

Actually, it has not been sunny since I got here! It has been cool, cloudy  with a  tendency to feel like rain! Oh well, looks like today will be sunny, probably because I am leaving! But I did not come here for the sun; I came to see my son Scott.



Handsome devil, isn't he?
He works at Disney so we were able to go and play!
And meets lots of fun people!



The movie was fun!



Scott and Goofy.






Me and Goofy!

We also went to that "other" park.



Hard to believe I have never been there when I have been to Disney lots. Don't tell Disney Scott went!

I will be sad to leave my Scott today but I hope you all are having a good day.

happy quilting,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! So leave us a note and please come back soon!