Monday, December 17, 2012

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays everyone!

Far East Holiday Quilt
Wow- I can't believe Christmas is a week away. And I leave tomorrow for my hometown of Hamden CT. I am so glad to be going back to see family and friends; and I am so sad for all those grieving families in CT.

If you haven't heard, Becky at Quilter's Corner, a CT quilt shop, is sponsoring a pillowcase drive for the students of Sandy Hook School. She is looking to collect 600 pillowcases. If you are interested in making a pillowcase, you can send them to the shop. The address is:
312 Dannbury Road, New Milford, CT 06776.

And Joan Ford of Hummingbird Highway is collecting quilts for the families.
Visit her blog for more details.

Have a wonderful holiday and thank you for all your support this year- I love knowing folks are visiting with us!

Lily says Merry Christmas!


Happy quilting!

Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! So leave us a note and please come back soon!