Monday, December 3, 2012

Presents

Hi everyone!       Happy Holidays!

First I want to say Thank You to everyone who visits our blog. I appreciate you spending a little time with us!

Today, I am excited to show you a few little gifts I made the last few weeks.

First is this adorable little tree-


The tree is from an old pattern I designed years ago- I pulled it out and made this cute banner. My son and daughter - in - law don't have many holiday decorations with them in Scotland- they went over there with a couple of suitcases each. So I thought this little quilt would get them started.

I threw on a couple of holiday buttons to dress it up- I am going to need some more if I make it again! Which I will- it is cute, fun and so quick!

Then I made this cute Santa-


I sent it to my daughter- and she opened it with her birthday presents. Good timing! 

The border fabric is from Blitzen by Basic Grey (again! I know- but what a fun line of fabric!) Luckily, she loved it!

Here is a shot of the Gifts Galore I made with the Blitzen. 



This is the one that started my little Blitzen obsession! It is not done- I still have to get the "Merry Christmas" embroidered at the top- but since I don't have any embroidery machine, well, we will see what happens. Wont' it look great with the stockings I showed you?

This is what the embroidery will look like-



So cute!

Oh, and I also made a notebook cover for my cousin's daughter. I had made her mom one a while back.





I love how it came out!


The inside fabric pocket with the crosswords is just too fun!
I hope you have a great week!

happy quilting!
Kate

p.s. there are lots of giveaway's going on over at Sew, Mama, Sew! Check it out here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! So leave us a note and please come back soon!