Monday, January 21, 2013

Banner of the Month!

Happy Monday to you!

How are you all?

I have been spending a little more time online lately. Feeling under the weather means more computer time!

So, look what came in the mail today!

I won this stack of lovely solids recently from the Quilting Secrets blog hop organized over at MrsPickles.

It looks like I will have to come up with a project for them- they sure are bright!

Nice and cheery for spring!





Over the holidays, I sent my son and daughter in law a lovely Christmas tree wall hanging and a hanger from Ackfeld.  Recently I realized that they would need new banners to hang on their hanger- you can't hang a Christmas tree all year!

So, in honor of Rea's birthday, I included 2 more wall hanging in her birthday box.


This one is the January wall hanging. It is a pattern I designed a couple of years ago but we never published. Maybe I will revive it someday soon! It is called Winter Sunset. The banner is adorable and the quilt is in the pattern is really great. Hmmm...



The other one I sent is for February. It is from our pattern, Little Bits of Love. Perfect for February!






I picked up these fabrics recently and am thinking about making myself a new Little Bits with them- what do you think? Aren't they great?



But first, I have a few other projects to work on...










This is fabric for a bag that I am making for the monthly project over on Hopeful Threads. I plan to fill it with some goodies and send it to her for the outreach program called Water Angles. You can read about it over on Hopeful Threads.

Next I am making a few more table runners from our new pattern Row House. I love the runner and it is a great way for me to get a few samples done, test the pattern and have fun!




And then it is time to plan this weeks Project Quilting challenge project!

So many projects... so little time!

happy quilting!
kate








No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! So leave us a note and please come back soon!